Friday, July 8, 2011

Fabulous Friday

Yup..Friday is fabulous!! Why? First because of what I got done last night. I finished cutting out the fabric for Summer Dreamin':



Yes, I really am planning on using that cantaloupe colored fabric for my background..hope it works! lol

I also made my 2 blocks for 100 blocks magazine and made the bottom half of the remaining baskets for the Delfina's Baskets quilt:



Last, but not least, I got the next 2 blocks done for Scatty Christmas Stars:



I even got some bonus hst's because I was a ninny and sewed the wrong size blocks together:



As if that wasn't enough to make today fabulous, I have tomorrow to look forward to with my Cobbled Court online quilt circle friends coming to sew! I am so excited to see Shellie and Kathy.

Ohhh..and tomorrow is the Christmas quiltalong, also! See the link on the right for more info. Wow..how much more fun can a girl take?????

No comments:

Post a Comment