Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Ground control...we have a problem here

Yup, we do. A BIG problem. A MONUMENTAL problem. I did make my secret santa gift tonight (and stayed away from the strings!!). The problem is, I LOVE this project. I WANT this project! I NEED this project! I don't wanna give it up! lol



Go ahead. Tell me this isn't the cutest little thing you have ever seen! Can't do it, can you?? All I have to do is hand sew the binding on the back tomorrow at lunch and decorate my little trees and it is all set.

Alright, I know if I love it this much, the person who is going to receive it will love it, too. I guess I will just have to make myself one next!! lol Btw...I found this pattern over at Stash Manicure, listed under my blogs!

8 comments:

  1. I can see why you love it. I wouldn't want to give it up either. I'm off to check out the pattern. I might get one finished by next year if I'm lucky.

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way, I love your new header.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. sorry about that.... I was so excited I wrote the wrong thing. I do love the pattern Reenie. Absolutely great. You sew so well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Maureen, how pretty, It looks so nice, I finished my Secret Santa gift last night too, now I just have to figure out how to mail it! Patrice

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey not fair-I have not even started my secret santa present yet but I want your Reenie-I love it. And of course would love whatever Patrice made as well or Shellie,Pam,Paula,Marie,Dorothy,Deb,Lillian,Jen,Marie,Sue,Karen,Cathy,Catherine,or Sandra.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would have the same problem! That little quilt is to die for. You'll just have to make another one for yourself lol.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I believe you did a wonderful job of this...I really like it..I would also have a hard time giving it up lol...make another...

    ReplyDelete