Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Whew..final finish for our UFO challenge

The Tran-quilt-ity email group had a UFO challenge going on from the New Year until the end of March. To be honest, I didn't really want to sign up as I thought I would feel pressured. Not in the least. Turned out to be a great motivator for me. As soon as I got the first finish done, I couldn't wait to get to the next one. I still have a bunch of UFO's, but I did get 6 done , I made 2 (and finished them!) that were not on the list and only started a few others. This has been a great success and I plan on still working on the UFO's even though the challenge is over. Thanks, Carol, for that great idea!!
Here is a pic of one of my Mysteries for Relay Mystery #11 tops all completed:

And, because my girls are always so generous by letting me use their coop and run to take my quilt pics on, I promised them I would let you see them, too:

There is a diva in every group of ladies:

Now, think it is back to my nine patches.

1 comment:

  1. Great quilt!, nice hens (you can tell them I said so) I didn't sign up for the challenge but did get a couple of pieces move from start to finish--cw

    ReplyDelete