Thursday, September 6, 2012

Path to Cobble Court

That's the name of this quilt. It was designed by author Marie Bostwick and was in the last Quiltmaker magazine. I made the crib sized and will be donating it to the Susan B Anthony house for abused women, which is a charity that is dear to Marie.
Here is a close up of the fun Debbie Mumm fabric. I don't even know where or when I got this!
I have a quilt retreat the first weekend of October, so now I will be spending time getting things kitted up and ready to go for that. This Saturday is the Christmas quilt along and I was supposed to be the hostess. Since my heart attack, I don't have very much "staying power" and poop out fast. Wonderful Hazel has agreed to hostess for me this month. Thanks, Hazel, you are just the best!!

8 comments:

  1. love this quilt! What great fabric - perfect for that location!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful quilt and great job with the pattern. I love that you are donating it to such a good cause. cw

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - just three fabrics in that? It's really striking - and yes, the Debbie Mumm design is really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're again amazing!!! You whip these quilts up perfectly in no time at all. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful quilt. Glad you are back at it and pacing yourself. Take care of YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That quilt looks great and I too love the fun fabric you used.

    Hopefully we'll see you for a bit at the QAL party tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the quilt.
    Hope you are doing well my friend.

    ReplyDelete