Saturday, November 24, 2012

Table Runner is Finished

The Cobbled Court Quilt Circle just had a table runner swap. I posted a pic of the wonderful table runner I got from Sandra S. and finally am posting the table runner I made for Connie. She said she liked Mary Englebrecht style. I hope I got this right!
It is straighter than the edges appear...the grass was a little clumpy underneath it. I've been doing a lot of handsewing, also, but nothing to show there. Have some running around to do today and then hope to get into the sewing room. Just not sure what I am going to be working on. I have resisted the urge to start the new Bonnie Hunter mystery so far. I think I am going to wait until the reveal as I wasn't too crazy about the last one. I might do some more sewing on the Rectangle Wrangle..or maybe piece some backings together to get some more quilts finished up. Ah...endless choices!!!! Hope you all had a great holiday weekend!!

2 comments: