Saturday, February 13, 2010

Another UFO done!



Wooohoooo! Another UFO done. This was one of my Mystery #10's by Marge from Mysteries for Relay. I really love how this turned out. I used not only stash for both front and back, but I even pieced the batting, so it was a complete freebie. This one is going to be gifted to an older couple who come to the pharmacy I work in. They are always so kind to me...bring me baskets full of goodies, gifts when they travel, etc. This will be a little thank you from me to them. In honor of them, I am naming this quilt "Winn's Windmills".
I am putting the borders on the Barn Raising this weekend and also plan on getting another UFO pinned and ready for quilting. That is the very best part of completing a UFO...it motivates you to get going on the next one!

6 comments:

  1. You are making great progress! The quilt is beautiful and I really love how the blocks go into the border. Congrats on working your way through your UFOs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's gorgeous

    Love and hugs Gina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like that. Congrats on finishing another UFO!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks great!! I'm sure that the couple will absolutely love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this quilt. You do great work!! Another finish.... youre on a roll girlie.

    ReplyDelete