Monday, July 6, 2009

Sharing a few quilts

While I try to figure out how to put a link on here to show some of my quilts, I thought I would post them on here. Here it is July, and the nights have been cool enough still cool enough to snuggle with my hub, Tom, under the quilt I made him. He bought me a Janome 6600p for Christmas so I am finally able to machine quilt! Woohooo! As a thank you to him, I made him this sampler AND got to machine quilt it!!

Quilt top



This quilt I made for my sister in law, Tammy. I couldn't have gotten a better sister! We have known each other since 8th grade..that would be 32 years!! I made her this Sister's Choice scrap quilt from Bonnie Hunter's site because she IS my sister by choice. Now, when life gets to tough, she can snuggle in it and it's a hug from me when I am not there.

quilt 2



Happy scrapping!!

5 comments:

  1. welcome to blogging, love your quilts I am also a great Bonnie fan.

    cheers
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finally can see the pictures. These are awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a nice start to your blogging life. Pictures draw in your readers and you certainly have nice ones. Keep it up! Bonnie

    institcheswithbonnie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your quilts are great. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete