Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Table Runner Swap

This is the beautiful table runner I received from Sandra S. in the Cobbled Court Quilt Circle swap. She really knows me and this is just PERFECT for my house!!! She also sent me a candle topper but I still have to get a pic of that. Thanks so very much, Sandra!!!!! This is my finished Christmas Quiltalong quilt:
The colors are more true in the close up pic. Sigh..that is what I hate about it getting dark out so much earlier...bad lighting to take pics! lol I love how this one turned out and it will be a great addition to my donations to House of Mercy. Thanks, Sue, for a great pattern!!! Soon I will be able to post a pic of the table runner I made for the swap...my recipient hasn't gotten it yet...and another finish, hopefully!!!

2 comments:

  1. I am delighted that you like the table topper. The Granny Square is one of my favorite blocks and I thought maybe you would like it also.

    ReplyDelete