Sunday, October 3, 2010

Mystery #10 B is on the agenda today

Mystery #10 B, aka PinWheel Chain, is all sandwiched up and ready to quilt. I don't know why it took me so long to get to this one. There is so much more I want to do today, I don't know what to do next! I think I might play with the Go! finally. Probably won't start sewing what I cut as I am really motivated right now to get some of these old ufo's done, but hey..kitting it up will be an accomplishment, too!
Will update later!

Yay..Pinwheel Chain B is all done other than handsewing the binding. That will happen tonight while watching tv. This one will be gifted out. Here is a pic:



While I wasn't thrilled with the color choices I made, this was another wonderful design by Marge at Mysteries for Relay. Click on the button on the left to join this amazing group!! The proceeds Marge makes from her mysteries goes to cancer research.

I am very happy with what I got done this weekend and I am not sure if this is it for me or if I still have some energy left to work on anything else tonight. Hope you all had a productive, restful weekend!

4 comments:

  1. I like the color choices in the quilt but I can't imagine doing those tiny pieces. I'm doing well to do my nine patch pieces using 4" squares.

    ReplyDelete