Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Quiltmaker's 100 Blocks magazine vol. 5 quilt

Oh, I forgot! About a month ago, I received back my quilt that I made for Quiltmaker's 100 blocks magazine, vol 5. This quilt was made from one of the patterns in the magazine and was featured along with others in that magazine. It then hung in the office at the magazine until September and then made it's way back home.
You can tell I took this picture last February before I mailed it in! LOL...no snow yet this year!! This quilt will make it's way to House of Mercy to be loved there.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely quilt. I'm gonna have to find that magazine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your quilt is beautiful, I got mine back and my son took it home to Chicago. That quilt has traveled more then I have this year- lol

    ReplyDelete