Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Thanks, Hazel!!!

Look at this beautiful yard of Secret Garden I won from Hazel!! Just for participating in the Christmas Quiltalong!!! Hazel...I just LOVE this!! Thank you so very much. You are an amazing hostess and it's always been my pleasure to participate in the quiltalong. I can't wait to see what this gift becomes!!! I haven't gotten much sewing done lately, but I did get this Operation Kid Comfort quilt made: I hope the little girl who gets it likes it! And now..for the BIG news. My grandson, Jaxson, was born July 16 and is probably the world's cutest baby....just saying! Not sure where get got all the hair from, but we like it! lol I'm getting ready for our family vacation to Allegany State Park next week. No electricity, no water, etc for one whole week!!! So, I am bringing my hexies and my my Giant NY Sunflower quilt to work on while I am there. I will be busy packing this week, but hope to get in some quilting/sewing time, too!!!

6 comments:

  1. aww what a cute baby. What a lot of hair! Gosh, no water.....who has to cart it up? lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing's gonna get past that cute cookie! Hope you enjoy your break - nothing like cutting the traces and recharging the batteries with those closest to you.

    So glad the fabric arrived - look forward to it cropping up in one of your projects. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jaxson is a little cutie, you must have fun with him. The fabric you won is beautiful and I look forward to seeing what it turns into.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the arrival of Jaxson. Hope you enjoy your holiday, but I don't see how you can with no water and no electricity!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on the arrival of baby Jaxson! Enjoy the holiday. See ou soon.
    CathyG

    ReplyDelete