Wednesday, January 5, 2011

One down..many to go!

Yay! Jitterbug is finished other than the handsewing on the binding. That will be done tonight. I ended up spending last night watching tv with Hannah and handquilting Giant New York Sunflower. Here is a pic of Jitterbug:




Shellie and I worked on these together via texts. Here is a pic of hers that I snagged from her blog:





The first completion of the year!! Boy, amazing how completing a project motivates you to finish more! LOL..also makes me think I can start something new!

Frugal tip:

When was the last time you read the directions for a product you use all the time? I found I was overpouring the amount of laundry detergent I needed because I assumed it was the same as the old. Using the amounts that the directions stated, I will get lots more loads done!

4 comments:

  1. Love the jitterbug!!! Patrice

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Love the jitterbug tooo !!!!!!
    I Love the colors you used....
    Beautiful Beautiful Quilt !!!!!!
    Prayers, Bo

    ReplyDelete
  3. The jitterbug is very pretty. Love the pattern and the colors you chose.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The peach binding is perfect. It makes it pop! Love it and Loved working on it with you.

    ReplyDelete