Thursday, February 25, 2010

A sneak peek


Thought I would share a little sneak peek of what I am working on. I am quilting my Scrappy Mountains Majesty designed by Bonnie Hunter. This is the biggest quilt I have made and quilted and probably my favorite. I kept putting off quilting it as it scared the poop out of me! I didn't want to mess it up and the size was daunting. As usual, though, I found that just jumping in was the way to go. I am about 2/3 done and since I am just doing a large meander pattern (again) it is going smoothly and quickly.
I still have so many ufo's to complete and so many new ones I want to get going on. Sigh...I guess if I ever ran out of either one, life wouldn't be so good!!

3 comments:

  1. Very nice. You are using gloves now??? Do they work well and make fmq easier?

    ReplyDelete
  2. looking good, I love getting to see this pattern, very nice. cw

    ReplyDelete