Tuesday, August 23, 2011

A Few Mo' Bowties



Got to work for a little bit in the sewing room tonight and I now have half of my bowties done for my project. That would be 60 of them so far. I have some of them already made into my blocks (sheesh..I just COULDN'T wait to see!) and so far I am still loving it! Whew lol. The plan is to finish up the bowties on my Thursday Night Quilt League. Then the real fun can begin as I put them into blocks and get them put together. Still not sure what I am going to do about the borders, but I still have time. That is the best thing about this quilt. I am keeping it, so I can take my time..no rush, no deadline. What a glorious feeling!!!

2 comments:

  1. Your header quilt is just awesome. I did a bowtie quilt and they sure turn out nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it maureen!!

    ReplyDelete