Sunday, March 21, 2010

A productive sewing weekend

I have been working on and off on a bunch of projects, and this weekend I made good progress on some of them.

I made 196 hst's for my 30's quilt, Jitterbug, that I am working on while Shellie works on hers.

I got the Quilts for Kids quilt all quilted. Now I just have to buy some fabric to bind it with. I don't own any neon colors!!

Last but not least, I got the background put on my Giant Dahlia (Giant Sunflower) top. Now for the borders on this and it is a complete top!! This by far the most difficult top I have ever worked on. Lots of seams to match up, it is working with almost all bias edges, etc. When I get the borders on, I will take some more closeup pics of the different fabrics, etc.

I still have some energy, so not sure if I am done for the night yet, or not, but even if I am, I will be a happy camper!


  1. You really have been busy...Bless Your Heart...everything looks Great...
    Prayers, Bo

  2. Good for you! I love the dahlia - looks like it was complicated, but worth all the effort - it is beautiful!

  3. I love the dahlia quilt. I guess you got the piece. Looks great.

  4. Can't wait to see Jitterbug when its all together! Great job on so many blocks!!