Friday, March 5, 2010

A New Sew along

I have joined Cj, a quilting buddy from Homesteading Today, in a sew along called Playing at the Pinwheel Party. They will be publishing one block a week for 12 weeks and then the borders. It looks really great and I love Cj's first block. I haven't started mine yet, but think I am going to do mine in fabrics from old shirts. If you are interested in joining us, just click on the link on the left of the page. Hurry, though..the weekly patterns are free for only a little while..then you have to pay $1 for any you missed!!

Well, I got my fabric together for the sew along and made my first block tonight. Here it is:

I promise it is square! lol I am sure this is not how the designer planned on the quilt looking, but I have to admit..so far I like it!

2 comments:

  1. I joined... I ve been looking at this one saying "Nooooo" but I like it.

    It will be fun!

    ReplyDelete