Monday, March 29, 2010

My pups

My Hannah took these pics the other day of our dogs and I just loved them so much I had to share them with you. I promise sewing goodies will appear soon. I am finishing up the binding on one of my Mystery #11's tonight, so will show that either later or tomorrow.
Here is the furry love of my life, Luke. He is a 6 yr old Chow/something mix:

Next is Delilah..aka Ihop. She is a purebred Schipperke that we got last August from the breeder for free as they were going to have to put her down if they didn't find a home for her as she had one flaw that made her unshowable..she was born with only 3 legs. She is missing her front left leg, but she doesn't know it as she rules the house now. She will be 1 year old in May:

It is near impossible to take good pictures of black dogs, so I am thrilled we finally have some where you can see their expressive faces.

2 comments:

  1. Whatever would we do without the affections of our pets! We raised Chows for many years, when the last one died of old age he was our last...his pure breed name was Sampson Elan Coale, but we just called him Coale, you guessed it he was black too!

    ReplyDelete