Thursday, September 22, 2011

Woohoo!

I finished the last border on my bowtie quilt tonight!! Woohoooo! I am naming this one Toads in Bowties! lol Toads for the toad green in it and the bow ties are self explanatory. It is 77" x 90". Unfortunately, that means I don't have any floor space big enough to lay it down and take a pic tonight. I might be able to get a pic tomorrow before work, but it probably won't be until Saturday. I really like the way this one turned out. I am trying to talk myself out of adding one more border. lol I need to just let it be done! lol

Well, posts without pics are boring, so here is another one of the mystery packs I bought a few weeks ago:



Very cool! Let's look inside!!



Oh cool!! Some of these have sayings written on them:

A true friend is a forever friend
Friendship is a work of heart
Your friend is the one who knows all about you and still likes you
Happy is the house that shelters a friend
Friendship is a sheltering tree
The language of friendship is not words but meaning

These ones are machine stitched and I have no idea how to place them together, but I will figure it out one of these days. Any ideas??

1 comment:

  1. How wonderful. It looks as though they are meant to be offset somehow, so you have staggered rows?

    ReplyDelete