Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Stash Manicure

Have you all been over to Stash Manicure yet? They have guest authors daily giving you GREAT ideas on how to bust your stash. I do have to admit, I like my stash. I am in no hurry to bust it. I am, however, also in no hurry to add to it. It's not a race to see how much I can get rid of..I would happily live with this same stash for the next 20 years. It has enough variety to help me produce different quilts for a loooooooooooooong time. I do love seeing all the ideas everyone comes up with. It is so motivating to me to see what others are up to!
Anywho..go over and check out this blog. You will love it and you might just win a great prize!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm trying to build up a stash, not use it up. LOL I'm hoping that by fall I'll haven enough material to work on some quilts. Maybe you will win the prize. ;)

    ReplyDelete