Sunday, February 26, 2012

Mystery #23, Jacob's Ladder quilt top is done!

Today I got the top all sewn together and the borders on the Jacob's Ladder quilt. I just love how this one turned out! It is 65" x 77". Nice size! I finished it up just in time, too. I believe there is another mystery starting next week! If you are interested in a great mystery quilt, just click on the Mysteries for Relay link on the side of my blog. Marge has never disappointed me yet with her mysteries!! I would love to say I was going to have this quilted up right away, but I have 2 other tops that are next in line for quilting. I really need to get going on those so I can have a few more finishes! Now, off to bath, book and bed. Night all!!

2 comments:

  1. Lovely quilt. I can't do the mystery quilts. I need to 'see' the quilt and figure out how it is put together or I can't do it. I'm not good at following directions alone. I found one of Bonnie Hunter's mystery quilts on the very last day of posting and printed it out. I guess that is cheating, but, it's what works for me. Glad that others can do them. It gives me more to look at.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And here's a good tip: if your bag's cleaning instructions call for air drying in a tumble dryer, try throwing a few tennis balls in with the sleeping bag.
    Once your clothes have been washed and waterproofed as necessary, place them in
    an airtight container and store them in a location that's dry and out of direct sunlight. Tent camping is great for families with younger children because it's fun,
    inexpensive, and the right combination of being outdoors without being too far from those modern conveniences.


    Review my web site backpack for colleges

    ReplyDelete