Sunday, October 16, 2011

Lazy Sunday

I am planning on enjoying a lazy Sunday. Hub is outside working on one of the cars and everyone else is working, so it is just Patrick and I inside. At a little over 100 lbs, I can carry him from room to room, but I can't carry him up the stairs (he is as tall as I am), so I can't get up to the sewing room. So, Patrick is plopped on the chaise in the living room and I am next to him on the couch with this:
I went up to the sewing cave and grabbed my rotary cutter, mat and a shoebox full of scraps to cut up. Going to turn some thirtysomething on tv and Patrick and I are going to relax and cut up these scraps. Funny how this little box doesn't look like much scraps, but I have learned there are more in there than you think! lol Not sure what the rest of the day will bring, but off to relax a bit!

1 comment: