Saturday, October 10, 2009

Second mystery #10 top done..woohooooo!!

Alright. I did it. Not only did I get the border of the first Mystery #10 top done, I also got the SECOND mystery #10 top done!! On this one, I used a dark blue paisley as my background color instead of light as the directions called for. I just thought I would shake things up a bit. What do you think?



Sigh, again you can't really see the colors. There is dark blue border around the edge, but it blends in with the floor. Now to decide which one to keep and which one to donate. Marge, once again, thank you for the fun of this mystery! I can't wait for the next one! BTW...both of these quilts are the same pattern. Just making the one a dark background really changed the look, didn't it?

3 comments:

  1. I like this colour scheme

    Love and hugs Gina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. They both look great! Congrats on both and good luck deciding what to keep!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this one! keep it! the colors are very rich fall colors. you did well grasshoppa! (mauh) Liz

    ReplyDelete