Saturday, December 5, 2009

What a Pickle!

One of my new friends from Marie Bostwick's Quilted Christmas block swap, Dorothy, sent me an email saying instead of sending an extra block or fat quarter, she ordered me a little gift. Well, I got it today and look what I got!!

It is a pickle ornament signed by Mark Lipinski of Pickle Road Studios! My favorite part is this:

I know it is hard to read. He signed it with "Quilt Naked"! LOL...what a concept...does he know I just cut my fingertip off with the rotary cutter?? Haha...the visuals I am getting of what else could get snipped.....
Thank you, Dorothy!! This just made my day!!

3 comments:

  1. Oh boy! ROTFL! I swear I had nothing to do with the selection of the advice delivered on that pickle! From now on, though, I guarantee you that every time I see a pickle ornament, I'll think of you!
    Dorothy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that is the text you sent... I see. How funny!!! I have a pickle on my tree. Tradition says, whoever finds the pickle on the tree receives an extra gift at Christmas.

    ReplyDelete