Saturday, December 12, 2009

A Christmas surprise!

My drinking/quilting buddy, Pam, surprised me with my Christmas gift this morning. Look at this wonderful table runner she made me!!

Now, if you are like me, you ARE the one who makes gifts for everyone, but since everyone knows you quilt and sew, no one EVER makes you anything. But..she DID and I am so tickled I can't even tell you. You might also remember me mentioning that she is also the one who thought I was punishing her when I signed us up for a quilt class last Christmas as her gift. The teacher did NOT teach to new quilters, though it was called a beginning class. Poor Pam thought she was out of her league. I kept reassuring her it was the teacher and not her. Now, a year later and she has 4 finished quilts and at least 3 table runners to her credit!! Ah...aren't best friends the GREATEST?????

1 comment: