Thursday, November 8, 2012

I'm a winner and it's the Thursday Night Quilt League!

I won this wonderful pin cushion from Elizabeth over at Sand and Sunshine!!
Thanks so much!!! I just LOVE it!!! Tonight is the first night of the Thursday Night Quilt League. That would be me sewing lol. I figure my hub gets every Tuesday to go off golfing, so Thursday is my night where I am here...but NOT here! I made a lot of progress on things this past weekend, so I will be working on these same projects tonight. I made the base of a table topper for a CCQC swap...the applique will be tonight:
I also made 35 blocks for my Rectangle Wrangle...53 more to go..will be working on these also tonight:
I got a lot of tiny 9 patches made while making those blocks as my leaders and enders:
I got them added to my leaders and enders quilt:
So, that's the progress up to today and hopefully will make some good progress tonight. Stay warm!!

3 comments:

  1. I have a lot of leftover squares from great granny square blocks, so I think I might go ahead and start sewing them up into 9 patch blocks. Before I know it, I'll have a quilt done! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really loving that leaders and enders quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colors... are there instructions someplace, on how to make this lovely quilt?

    ReplyDelete