Thursday, May 24, 2012

Make them go away!!

I don't know what is up with me. Right now, I have soooooo many ideas for quilts running through my head, that I am paralyzed and end up doing nothing! Does that happen to any of you?? I need a break from new ideas so I can just focus and do SOMETHING. While I can't wait to start these, I am so overwhelmed right now with things to do, that I know starting something new will only make it worse. So, to try to hold those ideas back a bit, I threw my Chunky Churndash under my machine and have started quilting it:
I am going with the idea that a finish will get me back on track. I have to say, it seems to be working. I have about 1/3 of it done and I can FEEL my mojo coming back! Yay! Now, off to do more before I slide back into the land of "do nothing"!

1 comment:

  1. sometimes if you negotiate with the voices they quiet down for a while - be sure to jot these new awesome ideas down, though, so you don't lose them!

    ReplyDelete