Saturday, May 12, 2012

Christmas quiltalong

Yay! I sooo need this day! I missed last month due to a trip to visit my dad down in Kentucky. So, the plan for today is to catch up on last month's part for the mystery quilt and do today's,also. It is a stunningly gorgeous day here, so the rest of the day will be spent getting the vegie garden ready for the rest of the planting. I cannot believe it has been two months since I posted last. I really didn't do anything during that time, but the few odds and ends I did accomplish I will share with you later today. So, please join us in the quiltalong today. Sharon is hosting today and we are going to have a great time! Just click on the Christmas quiltalong button on my sidebar. Hope to see you there!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Reenie - good to see you today!

    I'm playing catch up too as I haven't finished all my QSTs from last month, so that's what I'll be up to once I've finished the housework and been for a run. It's a lovely day here too - the washing is on the line and will dry in no time.

    I have broad beans ready to plant out, but that will wait for tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning, glad to have you with us. Oh, the sun is finally out today after 4 days of heavy rain. I plan on a bit of a break during the day to just go out and soak up some rays.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is a beautiful day here, too, and between sewing and planting I hope to enjoy it all. Have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another great day for a Christmas Quiltalong!

    ReplyDelete