Sunday, March 13, 2011

Righteousness and Accountability

Bet that got your attention, right? Well, it's not quite what you think. The righteousness is that I am listening to the Righteous Brothers while finally quilting my Trees of Life wallhanging:



Hoping to make some good progress in this one today. Would help if I had an idea as to how I want to quilt it, but no clue yet.

The accountability is for this:



This is 4 bags STUFFED with scraps for trimming down. Sigh. I promised myself I wouldn't let it get this out of hand. So..I need you guys to keep REMINDING me to get this taken care of!!

Have company coming for dinner tonight, but still hope to get some work done on both of these projects today. Wish me luck!!

6 comments:

  1. I love listening to the Righteous Brothers. Your tree of Live wallhanging is gonna be beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful way to spend a Sunday afternoon. Here's an idea for quilting...meanandering with little apples and leaves all thru. Sure looks like it has found a lovin' feeling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "So..I need you guys to keep REMINDING me to get this taken care of!!" I'll remind you, if you remind me.
    Love your Trees of Life.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your tree of life quilt/wall hanging is beautiful. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the Righteous Brothers, but now I'm going to be singing "That Loving Feeling" for the rest of the day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. instead of cutting the 4 bags down, put the contents into a clear plastic tote and use them as L&E on a crumb project, I find that when ever I pre cut, i think of several other things i would have liked to do with the scraps.

    ReplyDelete